Coming soon.. Mivision December issue - the Myopia Special Edition.
Topics covered include:
- the public health issue of myopia
- the latest global expertise and evidence behind myopia control
- the role of visual environment
- myopia control options and clinics
- retinal ophthalmologist expertise on the myopic retina
The brilliant authors of this issue include Kate Gifford (QUT), Abhishek Sharma (Brisbane) and Christolyn Raj (Melbourne), Scott Read (QUT), Nicola Anstice, Philip Turnbull, Andrew Collins and John Phillips (Uni of Auckland), Pauline Kang and Kathleen Watt (UNSW), Safal Khanal and Philip Turnbull of Uni (Auckland), Paul Gifford (UNSW), Monica Jong, Padmaja Sankaridurg and Kai Ooi Tan (BHVI), Alan Saks.
Optometrists, ophthalmologists, paediatric health care practitioners - ensure to get your copy of the 2017 December Mivision issue to offer the best patient care for your at-risk or progressing myopic patients.
- Natalie Buckman, OSO Guest Board Member